Caroleingrace

My photo
If I were to describe myself, that I would be... An unfinished symphony. Yes, I love music, but this blog is  not about music and it's technicalities. This will be about that symphony being written, edited and perfected for that grand orchestra in eternity.  It is a great honor to introduce you to my Maestro: JESUS Pardon me for I am an amateur blogger. Nevertheless, I pray that this blog would draw you closer to the great Author and Composer of life and LIFE Himself, as this will talk about my walk with Jesus as a mom who started young, a wife who loves and is loved by God's grace, a prodigal daughter who is given much grace and a human who continues to  live on like an unfinished symphony until Jesus completes His song in me in eternity.

Monday 14 May 2012

Storms

You know how it is when you wake up and find yourself being bombarded with life's realities and miseries? 


Ask me about it, I know how it is.


I wake up and everything seemed like dark clouds of worries, lightnings of fear and roaring thunders of loneliness. I felt like I need to run, but to which direction I even fear. So with all my remaining strength I try to face the forming storm, alone.  Without any raincoats, umbrellas, rain boots, I stand and walk down the dark road, and hear shouts around me "you will never make it! you are alone!". With this taunting and haunting of a forming storm, deafening my heart and soul's ears, there is yet Someone holding me, calming me and pulling me close to His heart, telling me, "Be still, I am for you. Here's my umbrella, take it and hold my hand. Put on this raincoat, you may get wet but I don't want you to be drenched. Here are the boots, the water may get deep, but we will walk through it. We will go through this together. We will walk down the road until you reach your destiny. This storm shall come to pass."


Storms in our lives are inevitable. Clouds form, strong winds stir, thunders roar, lightning strikes... But in these storms, we can take refuge. In these storms, there is that Someone who wants to hold us close to His heart and let us know, "my Child, I have been through this same storm, even worse than this..i know how it is and you don't have to go through this alone. This storm, not even this storm can separate you from my love."


Romans 8:35-39 NKJV


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  Shall  tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:  For Your sake we are killed all day long;  We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "


When we see storms coming our way, we need not panic. The storm may taunt you, but we don't have to let it drench us. Everything is a choice, we may choose to fear, or we may choose to trust He who has been through it and remain in His love.


Psalm 112:7 NKJV


"He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. "


Find refuge in God's presence, find strength in His word .


Psalm 23:3-4 NKJV


"He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His names sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You  are  with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. "


He knows what we are going through, and He is right there with us as we walk through these valleys, these storms.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment