Caroleingrace

My photo
If I were to describe myself, that I would be... An unfinished symphony. Yes, I love music, but this blog is  not about music and it's technicalities. This will be about that symphony being written, edited and perfected for that grand orchestra in eternity.  It is a great honor to introduce you to my Maestro: JESUS Pardon me for I am an amateur blogger. Nevertheless, I pray that this blog would draw you closer to the great Author and Composer of life and LIFE Himself, as this will talk about my walk with Jesus as a mom who started young, a wife who loves and is loved by God's grace, a prodigal daughter who is given much grace and a human who continues to  live on like an unfinished symphony until Jesus completes His song in me in eternity.

Friday 4 May 2012

Faith of the Four Friends



When I was at the lowest point of my life, almost losing  my daughter to a disease we never thought she had, I also almost  lost all hope and faith if not for my faithful friends.  Faithful not just to me, but to the Almighty Living God. They pushed me and brought me back to the feet of Jesus because they know it was only Him who could bring me up to my feet again. They knew who could help me, they knew their

words and encouragement would be but temporary "help", they knew who I really needed at that time.


I was paralyzed then,   paralyzed by fear, helplessness, doubt. Confused, fearing my cries would not be heard, fearing this paralysis would be of me until the end, These friends of mine made every effort to

bring me back, bring me back to the feet of my Creator, whom they know can reverse everything, whom they know has a promise in store for me, my kids, my husband, my whole family.

   

      Just like the story of the four friends who made every effort to bring their paralyzed friend to the feet of Jesus by climbing up the roof (since the house where Jesus was was  full already) and cutting a hole just so they can lower him down, my friends did the same. They climbed the roof for me and made a hole for me to be lowered down exactly where Jesus was. They did not mind what others would say about what they did, they did not mind what others would say about what they believed in, they did not mind about what others would say about their faith. And because of their faith, I was forgiven  for my lack of faith and healed of my paralysis. Because of their faith, many, not just me, were amazed. 

   

      And i am grateful. I am grateful for these friends whom I have who helped me. In prayers and in deeds. In their walk and their talk, I am truly blessed. 

   

written: 27 April 2012 0930


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment